Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pain in the Neck.

Hello fellow Internet watchers.

My neck is literally killing me, slowly, with great effort on my part not to die.
Today was really boring in all honesty. I didn't do much today except fall asleep during Spanish (also known as hell) and trekked all the way up to Starbucks at lunch with Vivian (Still not being payed by them, sadly...)

I've basically been depressed and doing all kinds of homework all week.
So I really have nothing to talk about, unless you want to know more about Ipoly and what it's like?
Or maybe about my friends?
I should really have like a stockpile of ideas so if I run into day's like this that are just so dull.

Honestly I have nothing today. I hope you guy's are doing well, I'm going to go do homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment