Thursday, September 5, 2013

Disney Prince Friends

Hello Internet royalty!

Today was a very large mix of good and bad. A very large mixture, but it ended marvelously enough so there is a bright side. 
And although today was host to many cool things to talk about. (My and Brooke's anniversary, an amazing lunch, the finished flag.)
I'm going to talk about amazing friends and Disney Princes.

But before I do that, let me say one thing. When you start freaking out, and your parents push on you harder. Don't break. Don't bend. And don't waver. You are just as strong as they are. And they can't hold you back. High school is one moment in life, you'll be okay. And you'll find a Disney prince to tell you that too. <3

I have this friend who will go unnamed, but if he reads this he'll know it's him, who has been just that. A friend. As I said I had a lot of lows today, and I've been thinking very seriously about leaving Ipoly for a simpler school, I told him about this and he said I shouldn't go. Because then who would he do drama with? (at this point I was smiling, and giggling happily) I told him the stress had been getting at me lately, and pulling me way low. To which he responded,
"I'm here if you ever need a shoulder to cry on :)"
How Disney prince is that?!
All in all it cheered me up, reminding me that having awesome people like that around is really important.
That's all for me today, there will be a post tomorrow, I feel like I owe it too you, plus I'm getting a hair cut! So that constitutes adventure.

Today's song is Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood
As always,
Stay classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment