Friday, September 20, 2013

Illness and Unforseen Events.

Well hello fellow Internet outcasts,

I'm still sick! And I stayed home from school again today. So there isn't really much to talk about. I slept a lot and haven't stopped coughing.

So I'm going to give a quick update to the situation with BioMom.

She's talking to me again, checked in the other day to see how I was doing. She even sounded sympathetic. But in all honesty I don't believe it. But what the hell good for her, finally acting like the adult.

But that's all I have for you today, really, I'm just trying to make sure I don't fall behind on homework. Two days at Ipoly is like three weeks at most schools. Probably why I love it so much, finally a school that can keep up.

Today's song of the day is This is Gospel by Panic at the Disco dedicated to Vivian Because I miss her.

As always,
Stay classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment