Tuesday, October 29, 2013

An open letter to a person. (Sorry for the inactivity)

To Miss Thin. 
The biggest contributing factor in determining a countries Olympic standing is their population. I theorize that a larger population creates a bustling economy and helps create a larger buzz for the Olympics, bringing more money into the country. Another contribution of a large population is a diversity that smaller populations may not possess. Larger more diverse pools of athletes can create the best possible outcome for an Olympic sport. While at the same time a large population could be crippling. Bigger populations can decrease the chance of finding that all-star athlete that pushes a country to a gold medal.
To clearly explain my reasoning behind this, I have none. This is stupid. I don’t know how or why Olympic medals have anything to do with population. Or anything to do with that list you gave us for that matter. How does this help me in the future? Will knowing the Olympic results for Paraguay really help me on the SAT’s? No, it won’t. The problem is you are so used to giving us an assignment and having us be occupied with it no one would ask questions. Well I like to learn. And I am getting sick and tired of wasting an hour and a half of my life every day for a second vocabulary class.

Now here’s a real question. What is the correlation of students that have an NC in your class who love to learn? Because kids, teens, and young adults love to learn. So stop blaming your bad teaching methods on my class as a whole. Because it’s stupid. Problem is I can’t say any of this. I can’t say how shit I think your class is, or how I wish your over glorified vocab class would kindly go away. I do know that I have gone further over the word count writing a rant about your horrid class then I ever could have made if I was writing a legitimate response to your ridiculous question. Thank you.
With warm regards,
Hunter Baugus.

No comments:

Post a Comment