Monday, October 21, 2013

Absent Slip.

Okay. I'm going to be honest with you.
I've had a terrible year so far. Not going to lie. It's just been bad, I've lost friends and family and hope.
I've hit the point where self harm is becoming a recurring problem with me. Depression has become a problem. I have a heckie load of problems.

And I've been using them as an excuse not to do the things I love (That's a symptom of depression [.x ])
I've tried to get help but, and this is a stretch, I think I may go see the school psychologist. Maybe she has some kind of pamphlet or something that will fix the loss of interest, withdrawal, and constant hopelessness.

Most days I sleep... I don't feel anything when I sleep. Just floaty feelings and flat line meh-ness.
But sometimes (Especially when I'm stressed) I have terrible nightmares.
Most of them are just loneliness, me alone against everything and everyone. It makes school hard. It makes life hard.

But I'm going to try and be a person again. Sorta rehabilitate myself to society.
I'm not going to lie, the harm will stick around for a bit. I feel safer (in a really odd way) when I have scars. Don't know why, maybe the shrink can let me know? haha

Sad jokes, sad sad jokes are how I make my living.
Song of the day is Let's Dance to Joy Division by The Wombats
As always,
Stay Classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment