Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Headaches and Good Intentions.

Hello Internet Denizens.
Today was so damn wonderful really I love waking up after minimal hours of sleep, forgetting an important project, getting lectured by my house teacher, and then coming home to a decently shitty environment. It's my favorite- that was Monday me everyone. Let's give her a round of applause.

Hello Internet Recruits.
I'm currently at home very much ill and exhausted. To commemorate that I will tell you what I did last night.

You ready?

I went to sleep.
That's it. So yeah I'm going to finish up the science homework that is due Thursday and possibly the current events due Thursday and Friday.
Because even though I'm not at school, I'm still able to feel at school!

Song of the day is Vegas Lights by Panic! at the Disco
As always,
Stay classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment