Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Oh My God It's So Cold, I Love It!

Hello Internet Puddle Chasers.
Today it rained, and yes it was amazingly awesome.
So story time (After I finish my..... let say.... science current event? yeah that.)
So I get out of Daly's not really knowing where all I'll be going. I hadn't seen Kendra, and I knew that Jacob and Brooke were going to be going on a "date" (It feels like saying "I saw mom and dad kissing, ewwwww!") So I began wandering, until I happened upon one of my most beautiful friends BB (that's Brooke Bailey for the normie term.) and decided to invite myself into whatever she was doing. ( I also tried to convince her to ditch her group meeting and come hang out with me instead.)
Her meeting got canceled, so I invited her with me again, except this time it was raining.
So we begin our walk to Vista, I wanted pie and a soda. Brooke got some cookies. It was a pretty chill shopping trip.
Until we wanted to go back to campus and it started pissing rain outside. I was already soaked and BB was in a skirt. So we laughed for a little while. About the situation, the rain, maybe some of the sad feelings we both felt, who knows. But we laughed and made an escape plan.
We ran to the comfort of another awning. Although it did jack shit because it just harder! It was amazing.
So we decided to throw all caution into the wind and maybe even enjoy it a little.
And we laughed again.
Once we got back on campus, we were soaked and cold and I at least was exhausted from walking. But we got back and it had stopped raining (BB and I had decided the god's were having a wet tee shirt contest, or maybe watching the new season of Supernatural.) There were hugs, and totally sweet worry from Liah who wanted me to take cold medicine so I wouldn't get sick.
But I wouldn't really mind it much, I had too much fun to mind.

Song of the day is Collar Full by Panic! at the Disco and The End of All Things by Panic! at the Disco
My words unspoken can be heard here (and possibly read here.)
As always,
Stay Classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment