Thursday, October 3, 2013

Walks into my blog three days late with, you guessed it, Starbucks.

Hello Internet hooligans.
I see you little rebels out there breaking your updating schedules, little rascals. Wait, that's just me? Oh okay.

So you haven't really missed much in the last few days. I had some homework and took some twelve hour naps.

But you wanna know about the romance right? Well, I'll tell you.

It didn't go well. I tried going too lunch with him for three days in a row. All three days turned out to be a major bust. And yeah, it was a chip in my shoulder at first, but now I'm not so hurt. Busy lives make hard too reach people. Plus he's still a chill dude, and maybe we'll hang out in the same circles eventually.

I stayed after school today and got married. (okay this is a long story so put on your big person pants and sit down too listen.)

So in America gay marriage is illegal most places. And you have to be eighteen to get married.(I think, someone correct me if you want too.)
And recently, the government in the U.S. shut down. So my friend (now wife until the government comes back into order.) BB and I decided too get married! We had my friend Zuhyr marry us (Zoo-hair) and it was very beautiful.

I'm really freaking tired and have homework. Math, icky icky math. I'm sorry if you enjoy math. But it's gross.
Song of the day is Nicotine by Panic at the Disco
As always,
Stay classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment