Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Grounded

Hey Internet prison escape-ys
I'm on lock down at home and illegally using a school computer to update.
Viva la revolution
Anyways that whats the abnormal lack of activity is about,
love you guys thanks for sticking with me.
Okay so I gained some time between now and the next class. Mrs. Thinness went out to get cookie dough or something.
So I'm grounded because of my grades. I'm failing PE and Math. Awesomely enough, it's highly depressing.
I'm going to leave Ipoly, at least for second semester. I want to come back.
I'm also getting a counselor. And help. A lot happened while I was grounded.
As well as another adult saying my mother doesn't have the skills to be a mother.
Bec, my Aussie friend, has sent me a birthday present.
Also I'm sixteen now. So far it sucks.
Yeah.
A lot.
But that's just what's going on right now.
song of the day is love is war by all time low ft. Vic Fuentes
As always,
Stay classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment