Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Don't You Dare Tell Me Not to Cry.

Dear "STEP-'father'" (I.E not my real dad, AKA no relation to me, Also known as, I so don't need this right now)
Are you serious? 
Really, you aren't getting all over me?
Not pushing? 
That is the most untrue statement I've heard all year. You are not my father you are not in charge of me. Stop, you are going to stop, now. I'm done taking your verbal abuse, and letting you try and control me via my mother. You are a pig, and you do not get to decide how I feel. You do not get to chose my reaction to you continuously telling me I'm not good enough. I cannot wait until I'm eighteen, because you are my new motivation to get out of this toxic house.
-Yours with malice, Hunter.

Hey fellow bloggers.
I'm sixteen, and I am done with the ritualistic verbal torture thrust upon me by my family. Or should I say the people I live with. I really have no real family. My "mother" has been absent in my life more more years then I care to count. My "step father" a misogynistic pig who tries to turn girls into decoration. My "grandmother" the woman I've called Satan since I was six. All the false siblings, and fake mothers, and broken pieces.

I will build a house, no, I will build a home. A warm space that exudes good vibes and radiates light like a prism. I know that for now I'm living in a horror show, but that's only temporary. One day I will be free to live and dream. I wont have to fight anymore.

I know this isn't school related, but it's me related. I love you guys, and writing to you has become a real time. I finally feel better outside of the house. I'm okay at school, I'm not worried about friends and my relationships with them. School, and the stress from school isn't the problem anymore. It's my home life.
WHICH SUCKS BALLS BTW!
anyhow, song of the day is Deja Vu  by Sleeping with Sirens
As always,
Stay classy.
P:S. I'm staying at Ipoly. There is no way that I could leave. Also, I became a vegetarian. Many a thing happens while i'm away.
Have a picture of a puppy to make up for it
Forgive Hunter... FORGIVE
HER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment