Wednesday, November 20, 2013

And I was doing so well.

Well, I have contracted the sads.
As well as the headaches and mild " let me just lay here and wallow in my own self pitty forever please because that would be so much easier then being human."
You know what I hate?
Being human. Really, it's not fun or useful. Being sixteen, you can't do anything but cry and wait to lose more friends. Or you could do drugs or drink and take the bite away. But it just sucks. Because there is literally nothing you can do. You're changing and they're changing and nothing is ever remaining. No one ever vocalizes how they feel or what they want. And if they do they are clingy and needy or bitchy.
It's sad.
I'm sad.
School sucked today. It was a very steady decline of meh to worse.

Here's to a better tomorrow.
Song of the day is Ghosts by Mayday Parade
As always,
Stay classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment