Thursday, August 15, 2013

HELLO CYBER-WORLD

Hello fellow blogger and or Internet juggernaut,

I'm Hunter.
So you could probably go on reading about my life just based off of the little blurb on the side of my blog. If you did that you would be missing all the big stuff. Like how last year I made the ball shattering discovery that I'm not completely straight. Or all the amazing friends that I just so happen to make over the course of freshmen year.

Plus growth.

You missed a lot of growth.

So without further ado, here is the groundwork of me.

I was born in Southern California and lived there until I turned five, after that me and my mom moved to Yuma, Arizona and stayed with my Aunt Mimi. We only stayed with Aunt Mimi for about six months, then my mom remarried to a guy named Mike. (I don't remember his last name, or much about him, only that he was crazy.) We moved in with Mike and stayed in Arizona for another three months before moving to Pennsylvania. Mom, Mike, and I moved in with Mike's Mom. Our time in Pennsylvania was short, because Mike threatened to kill me. So we moved back to California with my mom's parents, Grandpa and Nana (you'll hear more about all three of them later I'm sure.)

I'll bet you were wondering where my Dad was throughout all that? Well, I couldn't honestly tell you.
Mom and Dad were divorced when I was a wee thing (I was like two and a half.) after which I didn't here from Dad until I was nine. So fast forward!

Dad and I started talking to each other via phone calls and emails. It was really awesome to get to know him. He told me about his band and all the awesome things he got to do.
Then he got sick, told me not to worry though.
And then he never responded to my emails.
I found out he died three weeks before I started school. My first year in public school ( I was home schooled by my babysitter Mrs. Dawn** and her kids Shannyn, Bryanna, Heather, and Shaun.)

After that I got really depressed and began self harming, and I self harmed until October 29th of 2012 (or so Mom thought) Mom took me to a mental hospital, where the doctors took me under seventy-two hour surveillance (to judge my mental state and make sure I wasn't a danger to myself) I caved two days in and called Mom to take me home. When Mom got to the hospital to pull me out, I left against medical advice. (which caused problems later on) Mom set up an appointment with some Religious** therapist who told me to pray the suicide away  (READ: never do this, it doesn't work and often times made me feel like I was a fuck-up and that I needed to be fixed)

We're up to my eighth grade year (Nothing really happened during seventh grade except "The Incident" and I met two of my best friends in the who world Danny** and Chloe**.)
Danny introduced me to Ipoly (or International Polytechnic High School) he got me an application and told me I was going. He was always looking out for me.
We both applied and we both got in, but then tragedy, Danny's parents where moving to "The Dust Bowl" for better jobs. Danny and I didn't end up at Ipoly together, but we are still best friends)

I went to Ipoly alone, and left freshmen year with more amazing friends and family then I can properly count.
I've had crushes and fallen hard for the wrong people. I started self harming again but made the choice (about two months ago today *8/15/13*) to stop and get help.

And in five days I'm starting sophomore year.
I'm terrified, but beyond excited.

And that's all you need to know about me really.

As always,
Stay classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment