Thursday, August 22, 2013

Tired.

Hello fellow Internet pathfinders,

Sorry today's post will be so late/short. Ipoly really takes a lot out of you.
So!
I figured since I'm so tired, and this isn't really a day recap like usual, that I would try something different.

I'm going to explain what drew me to Ipoly. Because you know a lot about me, but not exactly why I chose Ipoly in the first place.

It all started out back in the eighth grade, I was a strange child and had quite the list of issues (which have yet to deplete) my friend Danny brought me an application for the school International Polytechnic High School. I was immediately confused and wasn't convinced of the schools awesomeness until he said. "They have an awesome drama department and are basically Hogwarts." To which I responded "Oh my gosh when can I apply?"

Then came what I guess is called freshmen night, where all the clubs and teachers and pretty much the whole school tries to get people to come and join Ipoly. Which is where I saw improv.
And boy was I in love.

Improv is basically the best thing on the existence of planet earth. You get to pal around and make jokes and play pretend. And while I was in improv I made some of the best friends possibly imaginable. But that was drama for me as a whole.

So improv pulled me in and the teachers made me stay. Despite how crazy things are, I'm super excited to be starting up improv and drama soon. Thursdays where feeling lonely.

Today's song is "Fuck Up" by Shane Dawson for the large amount of cursing we did in improv last year!
As always,
Stay classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment