Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Nerdy Girl, Illness, and WTF School Projects?

I'm still sick, and now I'm on my period and everything sucks royally.
Well not everything, but let me outline to you my day.

  • Ugh PE
  • Ugh House (Learning about Ebola is literally the least pleasant thing I have had to experience today.)
  • Yay drama, ugh I feel like crap. (Also huge thank you to Jenelle for being a goddess and giving me five bucks cause she's amaz-balls.)
  • LUNCH
  • UGH MARY SHELLEY YOUR PREFACE SUCKS BALLS.

But it does little to no good to dwell on the negative so let's go on the positive.

  • I feel human today
  • I got candy
  • Pie for lunch
  • I'm actually looking forward to school work
Speaking of drama. We are doing this really awesome play for Hogan('s? s? s'?) and although I didn't get the part I wanted, I do love the part I got. I'm playing the Nerdy Girl. And her lines are pretty rad. I feel really connected to her. I don't know, She only has like two lines I believe. But she's really cool (she also has no name so I'm going to call her Serena like Sailor Moon.)
Honestly I'm pretty good today. The work load is light but there, I got to listen to something that, although it bored me to tears, is actually pretty good once I go through and re-read it. It was just the narrators voice that was putting me to sleep.
Honestly my day has been pretty dull. And uneventful, but nice.
Song of the day Resolution by Matt Corby
As always,
Stay Classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment